Gallery Raymond is pleased to offer an art rental service. We have over 400 original works of art at the gallery available from most of the local artists we represent. Art rental is an inexpensive way to decorate your home or business and allows you to live with a piece before committing to a final purchase. It is also a fun way of changing your art work on a regular basis and an opportunity to try out new pieces. No long-term rental is required.
For your home
- Beautify your home while you are living in Kingston temporarily or longer term.
- If you are selling, rent art as you stage your home to help appeal to potential buyers.
- Try out a piece for possible purchase to see if it fits in your home.
For your business
- Enliven your hotel or restaurant spaces to help attract customers.
- Enhance your office spaces for clients or patients.
Besides being an affordable means to give your business unique appeal, art rental is considered a business expense.
There are a few simple steps to rent art:
- Scan Gallery Raymond’s website and choose a painting or paintings from the displays of artists’ work or from the work owned by the gallery.
- Contact the gallery at firstname.lastname@example.org with your selection and to check availability.
- Come to the gallery to sign a contract. The contract will stipulate all rental conditions.
- Arrange for pick-up or delivery.
Conditions for rental
- Rental is in three-month periods.
- At the end of each period, either the renter or Gallery Raymond can end the rental.
- There is a seven-day grace period after the end of each rental segment. If the renter does not return the pieces within these seven days, another three-month charge will be incurred.
- The cost to rent is 3% of the price of the work, per month, paid in advance.
- Delivery, installation and pick-up are available for $25 for a single piece and $10 for each additional piece.
- Any damage to the painting or the frame is to be paid for by the renter.
- If the renter chooses to purchase the work at any time, all rental fees will be considered payment towards the piece.
Choose from the following list of artists whose work is offered for rent: